Quick And Tasty
Lemon Pasta Recipe
pasta recipe is quick and delicious.
Light and low in
calories (an average serving is about 350 calories), this dish
is very satisfying and makes a great informal supper for two
It's also a low cholesterol meal.
(I like to use rigatoni or tagliatelle)
1 tablespoon of olive
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
60g/2oz/4 tablespoons of low fat cream cheese (soft cheese)
50g/2oz/2 cups of rocket (arugula)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Drain the pasta, and then return to the pan.
3. Over a low heat, stir in the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and low
fat cream cheese. Mix until the cheese has melted.
4. Finally stir in the rocket (arugula) and season to taste with salt
5. Immediately remove from the heat and serve.